Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving


Well, it got off to a bumpy start but it ended well. I got up early Thanksgiving morning to get the turkey started because we were hosting the feast. I got the turkey all ready and preheated the oven. Everything seemed fine. I put the turkey in the oven and poof - THE OVEN GOES OUT! The oven decides to break for the first time on Thanksgiving morning when I have guests coming!!! Yikes!!!! After a few minutes of panic, we started calling around looking for a cooked turkey. God provided! My husband got the last cooked turkey at a local restaurant! We later cooked the original turkey at my Mother's house. So we had lots of leftover turkey!! I only took one picture on Thanksgiving due to being busy. I hate that when I forget to document a special occasion. Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

P.S. Just in case you were wondering, my daughter is drinking sparkling grape juice out of that wine glass!

No comments: