Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of First Grade

This is my sweetheart's first day of first grade. The first day she has stayed at school all day. She was so excited. She can't wait for Art class and she found out that they will be doing Chapel this year. She is not quite sure what Chapel is but she said, "I have a feeling I'm going to love it!". When I picked her up she filled me in on her day and let me know that she was exhausted. Poor thing had homework on the first day of first grade. They don't waste any time! She is enjoying being with her old friends and making new ones.

Little brother was glad to see his sister after a long day of school. He's not quite sure what to make of her absence. I think he is enjoying the extra attention from Mom but is really happy to have his playmate back in the afternoons.

No comments: